December 17, 2006
Its been a while since I took the time to write an entry—I have less and less time to actually do this lately—I miss it something terrible though. I think the main reason I haven’t done it though, is because all this Christmas bullshit going around—-I am so sick of it. I get so sick of explaining to people whom should know better why I don’t celebrate the holiday—and I am so sick of being attacked as a person because I do not celebrate it. AND WHOM are the worst ones about this? CHRISTIANS—-
So lets set it straight for all the Jerry Fallwells of the world—
1: NO ONE is attacking Christmas— People just don’t want to be badgered by a holiday that they don’t celebrate, so next time someone says “happy holidays” to you in walmart, and you get offended because they didn’t say Christmas—just shut the hell up.
2: There is no Christ in Christmas—there never was—wake the hell up folks—it’s a freaking pagan holiday with 100% purely pagan roots. What you are celebrating is a: The Phallic Tree, b: The Equinox (Saturnalia), c: The Birth of Mithra (Mithraimism), d: Natalis Solis Invicti and e: Yule . If you want Christ and Christmas to have anything to do with one another, you might just have to create a brand new holiday. SO STOP thinking that the “liberal media” is trying to secularize your holy day-it was secular from the beginning. AND DON’T give me this bullshit about how YOU celebrate the BABY JESUS—because you know good and damn well you don’t. We were never asked to celebrate the birth, only the resurrection—so get over yourself.
3: Holiday greetings are more appropriate than Christmas Greetings—why? Because there are five major holidays during the time at which these phrases are used. 1:Kwanzaa, 2: Hanukkah, 3: Christmas (Saturnalia), 4: Thanksgiving, and 5: The New Year. I don’t hear any Jews getting pissed off about seeing Christmas trees at places, in fact, This article shows just how intolerant our nation is to other celebrations. And what’s funny is that Hanukkah is not at all pagan—REAL, BELIEVABLE miracles happened during those 8 days thousands of years ago. I don’t hear any African Americans angry because they don’t get Kinaras everywhere. Nope, no one cares but the Christians—but THEY think they are being attacked! Of all people, the CHRISTIANS, or should I say the evangelical church goers whom aren’t the least bit CHRISTIAN, are being attacked and berated by evil culture and media. OY VEY!
4: Christ was NOT a capitalist (philosophically speaking)—therefore there is NO WAY in hell he would have endorsed such a holiday. On that note, I doubt there are very many churches in this world He would have much to do with now though. Seeing as how the goal of the church is now to increase membership thereby increasing the funds raised in the plates, and thusly increasing the reach and scope of investments so that they can further their message. In the end a lot of church CEO’s are getting extremely rich from a perverted version of a FREE gospel.
5: Xmas=Christmas. So next time you see Xmas, don’t be offended—X=Chi in the greek alphabet, the first letter of Christ or XP (Chi-Ro). X is just as appropriate here as Christ—it is completely inappropriate to hold pagan holidays in the name of Christ.
6:Fundamentalist nutjobs (see Jerry Fallwell, the Southern Baptist Church, and Puritans et al) haven’t always approved of Christmas, It was even Banned by the Puritans in the 1700’s. Truth is unchanging—so why the change of heart?
7: I am not evil—as all men , I was born in sin, and thusly suffer from the same affliction of carnality that everyone else does. I do not think I am better than anyone—I simply know that I have made effort, unlike the majority of the decrepit church, to learn as much as I can so that I can KNOW God. I am no Gnostic, but I have Gnosis
Yo, went to the Friends of the Library old book sale yesterday with Kevin and Kelly and Monica,….we had alot of fun…Kelly got 3 shopping bags full of romance novels…monica got an avon box full of assorted stuff, and KEVIN….he only got ONE BOOK….silly boy, i got 3 large bags…which equals about 2 avon boxes…or 40+- books.
WHAT I GOT:
- The Marilyn Tapes by E.J. Gorman
- Speechmaking and Debating by Mary L. Hughes
- Exit to Eden by Anne Rice
- Fire of Heaven Trilogy by Bill Myers
- Gerbils by Arnold Dobrin
- The Toastmasters Treasure Chest
- Othello by William Shakespeare
- Wormwood (advanced readers copy) by G.P. Taylor
- The Road to Wigan Pier by George Orwell
- The Day After Tommorow by Allan Folsom
- Oedipus the King by Sophocles
- Coin Collecting as a Hobby by Burton Hobson
- the truth machine by James Halperin
- The Pentecostal Movement in the Catholic Church by Edward D. O’Connor C.S.C
- The Way Things Ought to Be by Rush Limbaugh
- The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
- Scientology: a New Slant on Life by L. Ron Hubbard
- Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard
- How to Overthrow the Government by Arrianna Huffington
- Chariots of the Gods Erich Von Daniken
- Bhagavad Gita: as it is by Swami Prabhapada
- Bhagavad Gita: Song of God by Sami Prabhapada
- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel
- Millennium-Peace, Promises, and the Day they take Our Money Away by Texe Marrs
- Y2K-The Millenium Bug- a Balanced Christian Responce by Shaunti C. Feldham
- EST by Adeleid Bry
- Infinite Prospectus by Ernest Norman
- Tempus Interludium by Ernest Norman
- Ben Hur by Lew Wallace
- Your Erroneous Zones Dr. Wayne Dyer
- KRSNA:Supreme Personality of GODHEAD by Prabhupada
- Christians Confront Communism by Paul Creven
- John Wesley: Holiness of Heart and Life by Charles Yrigoyen Jr.
- Further Prophecies of Nostradamus by Erika Cheetham
- Leviathan by Thomas Hobbes
- The Legend of Baggar Vance by Stephen Pressfoot
- Psychology and Life a textbook
- Handels Messia
- Songs from an American Movie-Everclear
- So much for the Afterglow-Everclear
some good ones….none of them were on my list of ones i wanted….next year im going the first day dammit
afterward we went to Nu-Way to get some weiners….and lemme tell ya…thems good weiners
From NuWay to Smiley’s Flea Market….where i got something really cool….
Yes I found a Didjeridoo at Smiley’s…. in a booth i had been in many times, it had been there EVERY time….and there it was ,….and it finally just caught my eye….only bad thing is, its broken…so i only paid 10 bucks for it…so it is good for decoration….when it was in working condition it was worth hundreds
afterward we went bowling….i didnt win any…so poo…but there were some scene “punkish goth chicks” there…and they were with some preppy chick fighting over the musack….they played a Sum41 song…and it was pretty good…i started headbanging and they looked at me funny….so i stopped…….when the music started playing i started doing alot better at the game though….
after that we went to the liquer store…i got some Sutter Home 1999 Cabernet Sauvignon…i needed a bottle for candles…so we got that…it was only 7 bucks for the bottle…so heh…Kevin and Kelly got me some DELISHUS Starbucks Coffee Liquer….and it was GOOOOD
then we went to Carrabbas….we waited for like….2 hours…and i wasnt as impressed with it like Ramano’s Macaroni…..but it was pretty good….the lady that served us touched me alot….once she was patting my back and it turned into a very sensual rub for about 10 full seconds….monica gave her a funny look…
then to Walmart…where i got some DVD’s…the whole set was only about 35…
and i fell asleep on the way home….so did monica….
had a really good time with awesome friends….now i gotta go find a corkscrew to taste this Cabernet…
ohh and today i layed around alot…watched Fight Club…and im fixin to start finishing Katies puter